for KLEEN Modeler - Beta
(hereinafter referred to as "KLEEN")
IMPORTANT: This license agreement is a binding contract between you and
industrial communications, Mühlhäuser Str. 10, Lützelbach, Germany,
(hereinafter referred to as "bdaum") regarding the above mentioned
KLEEN. Read the terms of this agreement carefully. By installing KLEEN
accept the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree
terms of this license agreement, destroy the original and all copies of
and documentation. If you are accessing KLEEN electronically, indicate
acceptance of these terms and conditions by selecting the
"Accept"-Link at the end of this agreement. If you do not agree,
select the "Decline"-Link at the end of this agreement.
1. License Grant
- bdaum grants to you, subject to the following terms and
conditions, a limited non-exclusive and right to use KLEEN free of any
- You may reproduce and use KLEEN internally in binary form for the
sole purpose of designing, developing Asset Oriented Models (AOM) and
generate code from these models. You may reproduce and distribute KLEEN
complete and unmodified in a binary form to third parties.
- You must not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or
translate KLEEN or make any attempt to discover the source code of
KLEEN or create derivative works from KLEEN. The source code must not
be distributed to third parties.
- All intellectual property rights in KLEEN and user documentation
are owned by bdaum. bdaum retains all rights not expressly
This license does only grant the right to use KLEEN version as
this license agreement. You are not entitled to use any update, upgrade
other new version of KLEEN, unless a new license for such new version
3. Warranty, Liability, Indemnity
- As the license is granted for free, KLEEN is provided "as is" and
there is no warranty, representation, promise or guarantee of bdaum,
either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to
KLEEN, user documentation or related technical support, including their
quality, performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular
- KLEEN contains software modules from third parties (hereinafter
referred to as "contributors"). The software modules provided by
contributors are provided "as is" and there is no warranty,
representation, promise or guarantee of the contributors, either
express or implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to KLEEN, user
documentation or related technical support, including their quality,
performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- bdaum and contributors are only liable if acting with intent or
gross negligence, unless the damage is caused by the deficiency of
guaranteed quality (if any) or related to essential contractual
obligations of bdaum. In no event will bdaum and contributors be liable
for indirect, special, incidental, tort, economic, cover or
consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use
KLEEN. bdaum and contributors will not be liable for any loss of
profits, business, goodwill, data or computer programs.
- In case KLEEN is (re-)distributed to or used by a third party you
are obligated to defend and indemnify bdaum and contributors from and
against any damages, costs, liabilities, settlement amounts and/or
expenses incurred in connection with any claim, lawsuit or action by
any third party that arises or result from the use or distribution of
4. Term and Termination
- This agreement is effective from the date you install KLEEN and
will remain in force for indefinite time.
- If you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this
agreement, bdaum may terminate this agreement and your right and
license to use KLEEN.
- You may terminate this agreement at any time by destroying the
documentation and KLEEN together with all copies.
- You agree to destroy the original and all copies of KLEEN and
documentation upon termination of this agreement.
- If any provision in this agreement is held invalid or
unenforceable, that provision shall be construed, limited, modified or,
if necessary, severed, to the extent necessary, to eliminate its
invalidity or unenforceability and the other provisions of this
agreement shall remain unaffected.
- This license agreement will be governed by and interpreted in
accordance with the laws of Germany. This agreement expressly excludes
the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale
- Exclusive place of jurisdiction is Darmstadt, Germany
Contact: support 'at' aoModeling.org