- Tool support -
Kleen modeler free download
KLEEN White Paper (.pdf)
Version 1.3.5 - March 2010
||An Eclipse 3.3 - 3.5 SDK and Java 6.0_10 or later is needed
to install and run KLEEN.
Download: Directly install
com.bdaum.aomodeling from the Update Site http://www.aoModeling.org/KLEENupdate.
You can also download the complete update site in form of a ZIP-file. You must use the
Eclipse Update Manager to install this file as an Archived Site.
The AOM Runtime 1.3.5 is available as a separate download.
KLEEN version 1.1.2 is available here.
Production on Windows 2000/XP. Beta on other platforms.
KLEEN comes with the free Basic License which
puts some size
restrictions onto the model. Unrestricted commercial licenses are
- Visual model editor
- KleenTalk natural language input
- Instant model validation
- Audit wizard
- Model evolution sanity check
- Design Patterns
- Quick fix
- Automatic and manual layout
- Support for multiple type systems (XML Schema, Java, SQL)
- Generators for XML Schema, Java, XMI, SQL, HTML
- Acquisition of XML Schema type libraries and Java types
View change log
- KLEEN requires the Java 6.0_10 runtime or later. If you don't
have it, download it from http://www.javasoft.com.
The Java 6.0 virtual machine (
java.exe) must be in your
PATH environment variable.
- Download the Eclipse SDK from http://www.eclipse.org. Use
Eclipse 3.2.2 or later.
- Install the Eclipse platform as described in the Eclipse
- If Eclipse was already installed, remove older KLEEN versions by
invoking Help > Software Updates > Manage Configuration...
- Start Eclipse and create a new pointer to the aoModeling update
site by invoking
Help > Software Updates > Find and Install... > Search
for new features to install > New Remote Site and entering http://www.aoModeling.org/KLEENupdate
- Proceed as suggested by the Update Manager installing the feature
"KLEEN Modeler for AOM".
- If you previously had installed an older KLEEN version you may
want to invoke the function Window>Reset Perspective to
update the AOM perspective after restarting Eclipse.
- In Eclipse, invoke Help>Welcome.
- Select the tutorials section.
- Begin with the Getting started with KLEEN tutorial.
Contact: support 'at' aoModeling.org